During the pandemic, I did what I feel a lot of people did and upped my self care game!! I went through countless facial cleansers, washes, makeup removers, etc. and finally narrowed the best combo down to these magic makers!
1. Garnier Cleansing Water: this stuff is so affordable and works so well at removing your makeup! I even use it in the morning after a workout as just a double cleanser
2. HelloBody Coffee Face Scrub: I use this almost everyday, although the recommended is once to twice a week. It smells so good and I like that it has a different texture than the rest of the facial products I use. GLAM52 will get you 30% OFF :-)
3. HelloBody Coco Fresh Face Cleansing Foam: This one is an everyday, twice a day cleanser. If you do nothing else....use this!
4. HelloBody Daily Face Lotion: Don't neglect the neck! All over your face and down your neck with this one! They also have a night time version that is fabulous and goes on thick to moisturize overnight.
5. Revitalift Eye Cream: I swear the bags under my eyes popped up over night and really started to bug. I have been using this serum for about three weeks now and started seeing results around two weeks. If they end up going away completely, I will for sure update this post!
6. No 7 Dark Spot Corrector: These popped up after my second child (now almost 5 years old) and recently just started getting worse and worse, especially in the summer when the rest of my face would get tan, they would darken with it. They started to really bug me, so I decided to try out new products. I saw results with this one in only ONE week! Swear by this stuff. Have been using it for about three weeks now. Again, if they manage to get rid of the spots completely, I will update the post.
Lastly, and not pictured....SUNSCREEN! I have a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen in it that I put on for an everyday look. If I do not wear makeup, I just put on a basic sunscreen.
This combo took quite a few months to figure out and nail down. I know everyone's skin is different and reacts differently, but hopefully it helps some of you out! Please tag @love.marriage.babycarriages if you end up trying out any of the products!
About / Contact
Let's hang out!
These are a few of my favorite things....
Desiree Carol real weddings and tips on all things bridal...
Mom life and all it entails...